Pages

Wednesday 15 June 2016

Congrats dad!

On the holiday I went to my dad’s body building competition with my family and
my cousins to support my dad while he is posing on the stage.
In the morning people arrived at my house so we could go together to the competition. Once everyone was at my house we all went to Avondale College where the competition was held. When we arrived at our destination, we had to wait outside the building for the bodybuilding contestants to get tanned and ready.

While we were waiting outside we were so bored, so my cousins and I just went for a jog around the school.  While running, we spotted an unexpected friend and that was my uncle Mateo. Mateo is also a bodybuilder who has never been beaten. The first thing that popped up in my head was why is he here, until I realised he is here to help give tips and support my dad too.

A while later my mum called us to go inside because the competition was about to begin.. The first class was a women.  They  came out in bikinis and posed and striked their muscles. When the first girl came my cousin laughed so loud, (to be honest I don't really know why he was laughing) but it was so awkward because everyone turned around and looked at him.

Later on my dad was on stage. When he  started his cool routine the whole room got up and started to shout GO ALO!!! ( my dad's name). After my dad's class the judges had to vote who was the most muscular. I was anxious because I wanted my dad to win, but then I heard this sentence ‘First place goes to Alo.’  I jumped up  and started to cheer.   That celebration was later continued at  restaurant the whole family went too, because it also happened to  be my dads .  birthday.


After that amazing dinner  everyone went home exhausted because of that long day. My dad was happy and left the competition proud as proud as I was that he is my dad.

1 comment:

  1. Well done to your dad, certainly something to celebrate.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.