Pages

Tuesday 19 May 2015

How much do you love your grandpa?

On May 15th was a special day for my grandpa, it was his birthday

First we cleaned the  house to get sparkly clean and to get ready for his birthday. Next my dad and went out hunting for the perfect present. We went to Sylvia Park to buy his present. We found a $200 watch at the jewelry store, so bought it because we knew he loved watches.

While my family was cleaning I was inviting my closes cousins over. After that I went to my room and started practicing my amazing speech. Before my granddad came my mum bought the cake in a click of a finger because we live near the bakery. Then my cousins arrived.

My granddad opens the door the light were off then SURPRISE. We all had to meet him before we eat. When we were about to eat I said a prayer and said my speech. My speech brought tears to his eyes. Then I gave him his new watch, he loved it, he said "a ten dollar watch replaced by a gold $200 watch". Then we ate takeaways my aunty bought. She bought chicken nibbles, fried rice, sweet and sour pork and a chicken salad.

I had an awesome day especially my granddad, he had a wonderful time. Thank you Lord for giving him a long life and keeping him healthy and happy. 

WALT write a recount using the correct structure.
I know this when I can write the topic, followed by the events and then the conclusion.

2 comments:

  1. Keep it up Lasike well done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep it up Lasike well done.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.