Pages

Thursday 28 September 2017

Last technicraft of term

Today it was the last day of technicraft,

Our teacher gave us an instruction, probably my favourite instruction he ever gave us. “Do anything you want but it has to include coding” said Mr Goh. Everybody was so happy because everybody has been working on their own games that they have made but haven't finished.

I have been working on a game which has involved a man with no money trying to survive in the jungle with only a knife, but there were hiding objects that could help you if you find in the game. It was going good until I accidently clicked of the game. When I went back onto the site to make my game I forgot my password so I had to start all over again.

Instead of starting over again I went around testing other people's games, my personal favorite was Eugene's game. It was about a heart trying to defend itself from rheumatic fever. The way it works is you are a heart and your enemy is rheumatic fever and you guys end up in a shooting battle if you kill the rheumatic fever you win.

It was a fun day today testing games and everything but I felt really upset when I had to start my game all over again.

1 comment:

  1. Well done Lasike. You have provided detail and used a range of topic related words too.
    He nui te mahi - Great work!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.