Pages

Saturday 13 June 2015

Going back to school is scary, don't you think?

WALT understand the text that I read.
I know I can do this when I write a summary about the story that I have read.

The story is about a boy named Hubbie who was really afraid about going back to school. His mum really wanted him to look good but Hubbie and his mother did not have the same taste. She brought him new clothing that does not fit him, but he felt more comfortable when he ripped his clothing. He also heard stories about the mean teacher Mrs Cranky. She was so mean that the kids in her class had to take out insurance. When he went back to school, he saw Mrs Green but he was a nice teacher. He felt happy and his fear of going back to school went away. He got to explore a high mountain with Mrs Green. She told the class all the awesome things that they were going to learn like about cars and stars. Then Hubbie said, “I am going to be smarter than the girls.”


My favourite part was when he went shopping with his mother. He wanted a rainbow high jump dunking stratosphere shoe but his mum wanted to buy him a nice pair of brown shoes. The store person said that it is a popular shoe for dorks and nerds and other unpopular kids. Then Hubbie cried.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.