Pages

Sunday 14 February 2016

Who wants to go to the movie next week?

On January 15 my dad dropped off my friends, sisters and I to the cinema at Sylvia Park to watch a movie.

When we got to the cinema we had to look for a movie that we would all enjoy. After a long argument about what movie to watch we finally agreed on Oddball. While we were buying the tickets we also bought yummy food like a LARGE Sprite and a LARGE bowl of popcorn. Next we went into the movie theater.

The movie Oddball was about a strange dog that is supposed to look after the hens at the farm but he only protects penguins. Oddball is the name of the dog. In the movie a fox tries to eat the penguin but then oddball scared it away. Oddball would be taken to an island where their are loads of penguins, and all he did in the island was protect the penguins for the whole night.

After the movie my friends and I went to the arcade to play some arcade games. My friend sake and nano played a shooting game which was two players. While they were shooting polices I was racing on a racing car. When I was in first place on the game strangers came by to watch me win. When I was in the middle of the race my friends pushed me off the seat then they started playing.

After that long day everybody had funny even my Nano my friend had fun he never smile that much. Next time my friends take me off the arcade game I will try stand up for myself.

I am learning to include a range adjectives to describe and share a personal experiance

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.