Pages

Tuesday 25 November 2014

Do you want to get wet?

On Sunday my dad asked Patelesio, Lupe and I a big favor. Wash the car. Patelesio was so excited that he took off his T-shirt. First we had to fill a bucket full of water. Then Patelesio poured the bucket all over the car and I got the hose and gave him a big surprise. Patelesio got mad and chased me around the house with a water bottle.

 Then my sister came outside and wanted to join in on the fun so Patelesio squirted the water bottle at her when he was doing that, I gave both of them a big surprise with the hose. I snuck behind them and turned on the hose they said Revenge will be ours and they went around the backyard and filled the big bucket full of water and poured it all over me. I chased them both and trapped them in a corner. I said in a French accent "say hello to my little friend" I grabbed the hose from behind me and sprayed them both. 

After that we went back inside and we all took a long hot shower.
I had a lot of fun with my sister and my cousin, I hope we get to do it again soon.

WALT use the appropriate language features in a recount.
I know I can do this when I write the the introduction, the body and the conclusion in order.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.