Pages

Sunday 31 May 2015

Did you have a good sleep over?

On Saturday 23rd of May, my cousin was dropped off at my house for a sleep over.

First we went on the computer to play some games. 5 minutes later we got bored so we watched TV. We watched Big Time Rush, Mr Young and icarly. Then my mum left to go to my aunt's house. After that the fun began.

We played indoor soccer and we used a cushion as a soccer ball. We played soccer in the living room. My cousin almost smashed the TV because he kicked the cushion and it went towards the TV like a speeding bullet. Lucky I was being a good goal keeper so I blocked the ball.

Next we moved on to a different activity, boxing. My cousin almost knocked me out because he swung faster than Many Pacquia's fist. However he missed and punched the vase instead. We were lucky that it was not smashed otherwise we would have got in deep trouble.

When my cousin punched the vase, he got scared and said "lets play karate". I kicked him so fast that my foot was like a bullet train. I punched faster than the Karate Kid. However my aim was off and I ended up hurting my cousin because kicking him in the tummy.

After my cousin was hurt we had to stop.  Before long we went on the computer and played a scary game called ask the spirit. I got so scared that I screamed like a 6 year old girl. Then we heard a noise. "Mum is here!", I shouted, so we cleaned up the house faster than Usain Bolt. Then we ran upstairs and played video games until 5 in the morning.

My cousin and I had a great time, I should go to bed early next time and use day time to play games so it doesn't affect my health.

WALT write a recount using the correct structure of a recount. 
I know I can do this when I start with an introduction, followed by the events and then the conclusion.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.