Pages

Saturday 30 May 2015

I would flip out of my chair if I saw a lion

This story is about a teacher dressing for Monster Monday but then he got stuck in traffic.

Monster Monday is a day when people can write about monsters and the best writer gets a prize. Mr Timms dressed up as a lion for the monster lunch. Mrs Timms drove Mr Timms to school, but there was a traffic jam. People in the other cars looked at Mr Timms and was afraid of his lion costume. A dog barked, a baby cried and a man fainted.

Later on the police officer approached Mr Timms’ car. She said to him, “I suppose you are in a hurry to school for Monster Monday.” Mr Timms asked how she knew. She replied, “Before I left, my son was putting on his T Rex costume.” After finding out what was happening, the police said she would not give them a fine because Mr Timms was not the one driving. Then she drove off.

WALT understanding the text that we read.
I know I can do this when I write a summary of the story that I have just read.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.