Pages

Friday 31 July 2015

How good was your sleepover?

On Saturday my cousin showed up at my front door for a sleepover.

Before my cousin entered my house, I cleaned up my room faster than the speed of light. When I finished cleaning my cousin entered the house and I quickly turned the PS3 on so that when he comes upstairs, we can play his favourite game Minecraft.


When he entered my room, I gave him a warm hug to welcome him back. First he asked me if we could play wrestling on the bed I pretended to think about and then I said "Oh yea!." We played wrestling until a message appeared on my PS3 sent by my pal Aiden. Aiden is my friend from school.


Aiden said "Hi Lasike, do you want to play WWE2k15." WWE  stand for world wrestling entertainment. He chose superstar Jeff Hardy and I chose the rapper Wiz Khalifa. I gave the controller to my cousin to have a go at Aiden. Then we got tired and fell asleep.


I had a great time and I hope My cousin did as well.
Next time I will give my cousin a huge hug when he comes back because I am glad he is my cousin.


We are learning to write a recount using the correct structure.

I know I can do this when I write the conclusion followed by the events in my story.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.