Pages

Sunday 23 August 2015

I miss my family overseas. Do you have any families overseas?

On the 5th of August my family auntie and I went to Tonga for two unveilngs.

On the plane, I watched a show called Good Luck Charlie. Good Luck Charlie is about a girl named Teddy Dunkin who makes video diaries for her younger sister to watch when she is older. At the end of the video diary, Teddy says her phrase, "Good Luck Charlie".

During Good Luck Charlie I felt a headache. My dad said it was air pressure as we were landing. After we arrived we went out of the airport and we went straight to Longoteme because we had to help with the grave stone 

After the grave stone was organised, I went to meet up with some old toko's. ( Toko means brother in Tongan). I met up with a couple of boys at their school and I played Rugby with them. I scored two tries and seven perfect tackles.

After that day, I asked myself, "Did I do a good job, did I work hard enough." I don't think I did. I will try harder next time and I might take some gum with me next time to help release the air pressure in my head when we are landing.

We are learning to write a recount using the correct structure
I know this when I write the introduction,  followed by the events and then the conclusion.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.