Pages

Wednesday 26 August 2015

How was your first time bowling?

On Thursday after school, my family and I went bowling for my birthday.

When we arrived at the bowling ally, my uncle and I went to the arcade games first and we won lots of tickets. The first game we played was a basketball shooting game. Then my mum called us telling us that it's time to bowl. First we had to put our bowling shoes on. The shoes were just right.

After our shoes were on our feet, we all grabbed a bowling ball quickly and my ball was a red coloured ball. When we walked up to the slippery bowling lanes the boys in the lane beside us kept on getting perfect strikes. The teams were a bit unfair but that did not matter, because I was having so much fun.

The first bowler on my team was my fabulous mum. She got a strike on the first try. Next it was my turn and I did not knock out any pins in my lane because I accidentally threw my ball hard across the room to a different lane. My mum and my funny uncle were the best players out of us all. After a fun time we went back home to rest our body.

That night was the best night I have ever had. I want to try and aim for the pins next time.

We are leaning to understand and use descriptive language in my writing.
I know this when I use appropriate adjectives and adverbs in my weekend recount.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.