Pages

Sunday 1 November 2015

Die zombie, die!

On Saturday 25th of October my friend Glen went online on his PS3 playing Minecraft by himself so I joined the game to play with him.

When I joined the game, Glen teleported me to him. Glen gave me iron to craft some armor and a sword to protect myself from spooky monsters like zombies, skeletons, gigantic human sized spiders and the ender dragon. After crafting my armor, I went to explore Glen's house in Minecraft. After exploring Glen's home, I discovered that Glen is really good at  redstone.

After playing his world, he created a new survival world and invited me to play with him. As soon as I joined, Glen and I went straight to mining. In the cave, Glen found a dungeon with zombies in it so Glen and I had to kill the zombies ruthlessly. After killing all the zombies I only had one precious life left, then out of nowhere, a random spooky skeleton with a bow shot me so my character died.

After my character died, I had to admit I did have a good time killing zombies, I hope Glen was that I was playing with him. Next time I should be more careful in the game and some more before I celebrate.

We are learning to use descriptive language in my writing.
I know this when I use appropriate adverbs and adjectives to describe my weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.