Pages

Wednesday 23 September 2015

I am good at pretending to be a mannequin!

On Saturday 19th of September my family except for my mum went to Sylvia Park to buy uncle a suit for the St Peter's ball.

When we arrived at Sylvia park, we went to Hallestein Brothers to look for a suit. While we were at Hallestein I looked for hats. When I was there, I wondered if I should do a public prank. I thought about it and then I decided that i'm going  to follow through with the prank.

First I stood like a mannequin and then I waited for people to come past me. When people came past, I waited for them to look at me for a little while before I jump out at them as fast as I could then I watch their reaction. I scared about 20 people. After that we went to the food court for lunch.

At the food court my uncle and I went searching for something to eat. My uncle said, "let's go to the fish and chips shop. When we got to the fish and chips shop, my uncle ordered a John burger and I ordered a little John burger. Then we went home.

I had a fun time and I hope the people that I scared forgives me for scaring them.

We are learning to understand and use descriptive language in our writing. 
I know this when I use appropriate verbs and adjectives in my writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.