Pages

Wednesday 16 September 2015

What is your best soccer move?

On Friday 4th of September my favourite cousin came over for a sleep over again.

The first thing we did when he entered the house was played indoor soccer. I did the best soccer move ever in my life.I kicked the ball over my head from behind me then kicked it to the goal Bruce lee style. After that incredible maneuver my cousin got angry and went upstairs to play games instead.

Upstairs in my room was my cousin playing Minecraft. Minecraft is a game where you build and explore. You can also fight online gamer's and kill Zombies, Spiders, Skeletons and also a big blop of slime. My cousin was playing with Jacob, my friend from America. After that long game we went to watch a movie called Straight outta Compton.

Straight outta Compton is a very bad movie, it has foul language and inappropriate scenes. The movie was based on trues story about a crew called N.W.A. N.W.A was a famous rap crew in the 1980's. They were known as the most dangerous group. When the movie was over we all fell asleep like angels.

After all that madness everybody had a great time. Next time I should not show off my soccer skills too much so my cousin does not feel intimidated.

We are learning to use descriptive languages in our writing
I know this when I use appropriate verbs and adjectives

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.