Pages

Thursday 9 March 2017

TIME TO COOK!

Image result for Mince BeefIt is another Thursday, Technicraft day.

Today room 8 had to leave the school and go to another school which was way bigger. Today my class was in cooking class. We had to make something including mince beef. Some people were making nachos, some were making tacos and like my partner and I, meat patties. After making what the people are making the next thing to make was easier, it was a salad, any type of salad. The table that was connected to my partner and I were making the same salad we were, Coleslaw. The Coleslaw looked and tasted different then the KFC ones but it was still yum. Next is time to make a new design brief for the next week. The new design brief is about making bread, different types. My design brief was about making bread rolls, I had to write the recipe for the bread rolls, make a time plan and draw what would be needed for the making of the ultimate bread roll. It was then 11:55. Time to pack up, this time we didn't stack the stools because Miss had another class after us. Pack up was done everything was clean we had to line up to leave. Later on at 12:00 we left to hop on the bus and head back to our wonderful school.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.